Energy psychology resides in the knowledge and understanding of energy with a combined scientific and spiritual approach. Quantum physic, epigenetic and modern neuroscience help us to understand the relationship between beliefs and reality.
References: Dr Joe Dispenza, Dr Bruce Lipton, Deepak Chopra, Nikola Tesla
Applied Kinesiology is a natural holistic system using muscle testing to access information about a person well being. It is a communication tool that enables a person to assess and upgrade their performance in all areas of their life. It identifies the elements which inhibit the body natural healing abilities.
Kinesiology does not treat named diseases. Nor does it diagnose them. Kinesiology looks beyond symptoms and helps to restore balances in the body's energy. Kinesiology has a close link with the Chinese medicine and acupuncture concept of energy flow.
Kinesiology may help :
- relieve pain and aid the healing of muscle injuries
- deal with difficult emotions such as grief, anger, sadness
- improve mental and physical coordination
- eliminate emotional, physical and mental stress
- overcome past traumas and avoid difficulties
- overcome fears, phobia, anxiety
- identify nutrition imbalances
- improve finances and decision-making process
- improve performance at school, work, home, sports
- restore love and balance in a relationship dynamic
- remove subconscious blockages
- transform old limiting beliefs
Reference: Dr George Goodheart, Dr Bruce Dewe, International College of Professional Kinesiology Practice.
Reiki is non-conventional healing practise that involves the channelling and delivering of universal life energy. Reiki is a therapy often described as palm healing or hands-on-body healing in which a practitioner places hands lightly on or over a patient's body to facilitate the patient's process of healing. The main originator is Dr.Mikao Usui who developed the practice at the beginning of the twentieth century. The Reiki system draws on chakra knowledge as well as specific symbols.
Reiki combines the Japanese and Chinese word-characters of "rei" (spiritual or supernatural) and "ki" (vital energy). One of the basic ideas held by those who practise Reiki is that this vital energy can be channelled to support the body's natural ability to heal itself.
Please read carefully our DISCLAIMER in connection with your use of my services.
90 € - 1 session (one-on-one)
Low income? contact me and ask for a session's length depending on your budget